Environment, Cultural Assets and Energy
We provide assistance in proceedings concerning all aspects regulated by the Environmental Code, the Code of the Cultural and Landscape Heritage, and the specific provisions for each sector.
We assist our clients with the processes involved in the installation of energy systems, including those which use renewable sources.
- – Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA)
- – Clean-up of polluted sites
- – Landscape authorisations, single authorisations and integrated environmental authorisations (IEA)
- – Waste disposal and treatment permits
- – Procedures for the allocation and trading of atmospheric emissions allowances
- – Wastewater discharge authorisations
- – Procedures relating to noise and electromagnetic pollution
- – Procedures for the application of cultural and landscape restrictions