Public Services and Investee Companies
We have extensive experience in advising on the incorporation of public companies and semi-public/in-house bodies, as well as on the acquisition, maintenance and management of shareholdings in public or semi-public companies, directly or indirectly, including as regards the associated statutory obligations and adjustments.
We handle the complex processes of streamlining and divestment of public shareholdings, providing comprehensive assistance through the various stages of the procedure and drawing on the expertise of any other professionals (tax lawyers, engineers, architects, etc.) whose advice may be necessary in the complex operations of restructuring public companies.
- – Drafting documents, contracts, arrangements and agreements which involve a local public service
- – Streamlining, transferral and divestment of shares in public/in-house companies
- – Assistance in procurement procedures
- – Drafting of service contracts
- – Consolidating acts for investee companies